Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Las Vegas for Caregiver - MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC

MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC needs as a caregiver jobs willing to take in Las Vegas.If you are interested to get this particular POEA Job vacancy, please visit the address or call the placement agency below.


Requirement

* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Medical Science or equivalent.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Age: 25 - 35 years old
* Must be hard working.
* Can work with minimum supervision.
* With good communication skills.
* 50 positions available.

POEA Hiring Accredited Agency: MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC Landbased Agency
Location Address: GF, UNITS-A & B (2F) & B,1828 SN MARCELINO ST MALATE, MANILA
Telephone Numbers: 5227386/3022007
Email Addres : MISSIONWAYMANPOWER@YAHOO.COM
Website: None
Official Representative : MR FERDINAND E MAGSINO
Status : Good Standing
POEA License Number: 106-LB-041708-R
License Validity : 3/20/2008 to 3/19/2012

6 comments:

  1. I'm Nueva Africa Nursing Aide Graduate currently working in SAUDI ARABIA as Nursing Assistant, i'm willing to work as a caregiver.
    Contact Number- +96655835494 saudi mobile #
    +639283592428 roaming
    E- mail add: jenova_africa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im rosalie 26 years old,im interested to work as a caregiver.im a registered nurse with hospital work experience of 6 months as a volunter nurse.my contact no. is 09108062547
    my e mail adress is keepanrsn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im erna joan 23 years old, in interested to apply as caregiver.im a nursing graduate, i have an hospital experience of 1 year and 6 months as a volunteer nursing aide.please contact me @ 09185028428 and my email add is ernajoannabor@rocketmail.com.im looking forward speaking with you about this employment opportunity.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hio Iam Carlo A. Velasquez a midwife and a nurse I am willing to work i8n Las Vegas as caregiver here is my cp no. 09273874909 or email me at gamban204@yahoo.com. I am open to this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am Aura Camille A. Reynante, 23 years old and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I am presently employed as a school nurse & teaching pre-schoolers at the same time but I am very much interested to work in Las Vegas as a caregiver. Should you want to contact me, this is my phone number: 951-11-47, cp number: 0915-621-2688 and email add: acbluemickey28@yahoo.com. Your help of being employed to this great opportunity is highly appreciated. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I am AIMEE TANDOC,registered nurse here in Philippines,and i am very much interested to work in las vegas,,i already work as a caregiver in lake forest and in cypress california.please contact me: 09052460932,,looking forward for your reply soon..more power..

    ReplyDelete

ENTER E-MAIL 4 NEW JOBS:

Delivered by FeedBurner